Important Trading Update
Today the Premier announced the relaxing of COVID-19 restrictions for all residents of South Australia from midnight tomorrow night.
In line with government guidelines, all stores will be trading as normal from Wednesday morning with the following in place:
- Staff working within hairdressers and beauty services will be wearing a mask at all times
- Any licenced premises have continued patron limits so please observe any signage on entry
- Mask wearing is mandatory at all times while shopping in centre
Additionally, it is strongly recommended that all residents of South Australia continue to wear a mask when not at home, including whilst visiting us.
Although restrictions have been eased, it is important that you continue to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Please remember:
- Utilise the sanitiser on entries
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- If you are unwell, please stay home and get tested if COVID-19 symptoms occur
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation.