Important Trading Update
On Tuesday 20th July 2021, Premier Steven Marshall announced a lockdown for South Australia to last at least seven days.
From 6pm today, there are only five reasons South Australians can leave their home:
- Care and compassion reasons
- Essential work
- Medical reasons including vaccination and testing
- Purchase of essential goods, such as food
- Exercise limited to those from the same household
Level four restrictions as announced yesterday will remain in place for this time with the addition of the following being added at the stage five / lockdown restrictions;
- Outdoor dining ceases for the period of the lockdown
- Food eateries will continue to trade however food is to be takeaway / delivery only
Additional restrictions may impact you or your family. For a full list please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/activities-and-gatherings/restriction-levels
Staying safe and well is a community effort. We understand that these lockdowns are challenging and we are here to continue to support you with your essential goods and services.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.